Japanese woman's silk hand painted kimono, vintage, 1970's
Lovely Japanese expensive figured soft silk
kimono with long sleeves ( furisode) adorned with hand-painted
cherry blossom, pine branches and palace carriages in a
garden, partly gilded. The kimono is fully lined
Stunning interior design statement and also great collectors
item or to wear for theatre stage.
The kimono is in excellent condition and with really
Excellent condition (like
SOLD, THANK YOU
* Express mail delivery fee to USA - US$ 48.00, to UK
and Europe: US$ 52.00
- material: figured silk
- color: ivory with transition to gold and gold salmon
sleeve-end to sleeve-end: 129 cm / 50,7"
- back: 59 cm / 23,2"
- length: 162cm / 63,7 "
- full around: 130 cm / 51,1"
- sleeve length: 92 cm / 36,2"
- condition: excellent, like new
pre-tied obi belts see here-->
*Japanese antique and vintage obi belts see here-->